zaterdag 20 april 2013

DVD Collection Update (1)

I decided to share with you my new DVD's whenever I get new ones. I make it a recurring item, but not on a certain day. Just when I got some new DVD's I share them with you. So here is the first DVD Collection Update.

First I got a box-set. "The Lord of the Rings"-trilogy. All three movies are 2-disc special editions and I always like watching feature like how the movie was made. Glad to have this in my collection and it wasn't that expensive.

I like "The Lord of the Rings", but I love "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". I saw it in theaters and I pre-ordered the DVD. I got it this week and I was surprised it came with a slipcover.

I got another box-set, but it's slightly different. I bought the "Scream"-quadrilogy. On the left there are the first two movies and on the right the other two. In the middle there is a book with info about the series, director, writer and actors. There is a horrorquiz in it and some cards. Really cool! The "Scream" movies aren't extremely good, but they are loads of fun to watch and very entertaining. I haven't seen the fourth installement yet, but I'm going to rewatch the other three before I watch number four.

I was really glad to find this DVD. It's a steelbook version of "Taxi Driver". I have seen it, but I can't remember when it was the last time I did. And I haven't seen it enough either. Looking forward to seeing this again and it;s super cool that it's a steelbook.

Last I got "Hugo". Haven't seen it yet, but although this isn't a typical Scorsese film, because I don't have see this to know it's nothing like "Taxi Driver". I think I'm going to like "Hugo". It got a lot of good reviews.




Please let me know what you think of these movies!

Geen opmerkingen: