donderdag 11 april 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Rachel McAdams Movies

Rachel McAdams is one of my favorites and I saw her for the first time in “Wedding Crashers”. I decided to watch more movies of her and she totally stole my heart, every single time. So here are my five favorite movies of her (still have to see “To the Wonder”).

5. The Time Traveler’s Wife
I love the book more, but this movie really is amazing. And Rachel does a fantastic job as Clare.


4. Sherlock Holmes
I loved this movie the first time I saw it. I liked the second one too, but this a little better. I’m a fan of Sherlock Holmes, the character and the books, so I’m critical. This turned out fine and I love it.


3. Red Eye
Such a scary movie, on the edge of you seat exciting! And every time I watch it it’s just as thrilling.


2. The Notebook
Definitely one of the most romantic stories ever told. What a wonderful film. Such perfect chemistry Rachel and Ryan have.


1. Midnight in Paris
This has become one of my favorite films over the years. I’m actually in love with this movie. Not so much Rachel’s character, because Inez is a horrible person, but this movie is just fantastic. People who’ve seen it know what I mean.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Wedding Crashers, Morning Glory, The Lucky Ones, State of Play

Geen opmerkingen: