donderdag 25 april 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Morgan Freeman Movies

Tom Hanks is my favorite actor, as you might know, but this genius man named Morgan Freeman is a good second! He’s made so many movies and I wanted to do this a long time ago already. It’s a big task, but now I did it. I lined up my five favorite Morgan Freeman movies. Here they are.

5. Glory
Fantastic movie that I haven't seen that many times yet. I do remember that tear on Denzel Washington's cheek and the amazing performance by Morgan Freeman.


4. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Many may disagree, but I still think this is the best version of the classic story. OK, probably everyone who loves movies will disagree, but I just love it so much.


3. Million Dollar Baby
When I first thought it was going to be just another boxing story, I was so wrong. It’s so much more and the ending breaks my heart every single time.


2. Se7en
A movie that can still hold my attention from beginning ‘till end after seeing it so many times. It’s such an original story and I just love his character in this movie.


1. The Shawshank Redemption
I bet you didn’t see that coming! People who frequently read my blog know how much I love this film and that it is in fact my all-time favorite movie. No further explanation needed.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Kiss the Girls, Invictus, The Bucket List, Batman Begins

Geen opmerkingen: