maandag 29 april 2013

Quotables: "Finding Nemo"

"Finding Nemo" is still one of my favorite movies from Pixar. And with the sequel on the way i though it was about time to quote from this hilarious animated picture. Because I have seen it a few to many times, I could actually write some of those quotes without looking them up. And I'm not ashamed of it!



Gill: To the top of Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie.

Dory: I saw a boat.
Marlin: You did?
Dory: Yeah, it went by not too long ago. Follow me.
[few seconds later, she starts zig-zagging in front of him and glancing back]
Dory: Would you quit it? What, the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I'm scared now! What?
Marlin: What? You said you saw a boat.
Dory: A boat?
Marlin: YES.
Dory: Hey, I've seen a boat. It went by not too long ago. It went... this way. It went this way.
Marlin: Wait a minute, you already told me which way the boat went.
Dory: I did? Oh, no...


Squirt: Whoa! That was so cool! Hey, Dad! Did you see that? Did you see me? Did you see what I did?
Crush: You so totally rock, Squirt! So gimme some fin.
[they slap fins]
Crush: Noggin'.
[bump heads]
Squirt, Crush: Dude!

Dory: This is the Ocean, silly, we're not the only two in here.


Bob: Hey, you're doing pretty well for a first-timer.
Marlin: Well, you can't hold on to them forever, can you?
Bill: You know I had a tough time when my oldest went out to the drop off.
Marlin: They've just got to grow up som - THE DROP OFF? THEY'RE GOING TO THE DROP OFF? WHAT ARE YOU, INSANE? WHY DON'T WE FRY THEM UP NOW AND SERVE THEM WITH CHIPS?
Bob: Hey Marty, calm down.
Marlin: Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.
Bob: Pony boy?
Bill: You know for a clownfish, he really isn't that funny
Ted: Pity

Gurgle: Oh, the human mouth is a disgusting place.


Marlin: What did it say? What did the mask say?
Dory: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
[gasps]
Dory: I remembered what it said! I usually forget things, but I remembered it that time! P. Sherman, 4...
Marlin: Wait! What does that mean?
Dory: I don't know. But who cares! Ha ha! I remembered! P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. I remembered it again!

Dory: Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.
Bruce: Mind your distance, though. Those balloons can be a bit dodgy. You wouldn't want one of them to pop.

Dory: [about the humpback whale] Maybe he only speaks whale.
[slowly and deeply, imitating the whale]
Dory: Mooo... Weeee neeeed...
Marlin: Dory?
Dory: ...tooo fiiind hiiis sooon.
Marlin: What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
Dory: Caaaan yoooou giive uuuus direeeeectioooons?
Marlin: Dory! Heaven knows what you're saying! See, he's swimming away.
Dory: Cooome baaaaack.
Marlin: He's not coming back. You offended him.
Dory: Maybe a different dialect. Mmmmoooooowaaaaah...
Marlin: Dory! This is not whale. You're speaking like, upset stomach.
Dory: Maybe I should try humpback.
Marlin: No, don't try humpback.
Dory: Woooooo! Woooooo!
Marlin: Okay, now you really do sound sick.
Dory: Maybe louder. Rah! Rah!
Marlin: Don't do that!
Dory: Too much orca. Did it sound a little orca-ish to you?
Marlin: It doesn't sound orca. It sounds like nothing I've ever heard!

Marlin: If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny, and I know funny. I'm a clownfish.


Sheldon: [gasp] He touched the butt.

Dory: DUCK. Marlin: [looks up] That's not a duck, it's a... PELICAN.

[Crush is introducing Marlin to his son]
Crush: Oh. Intro- Jellyman, offspring. Offspring, Jellyman.

Gill: Look at that. Would you look at that? Filthy. Absolutely filthy. And it's all thanks to you, kid. You made it possible. Jacques! I told you not to clean!
Jacques: I am ashamed.

Geen opmerkingen: