donderdag 26 september 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Female TV Characters of the Moment

I like a strong leading character in a TV show, but mostly it’s the guys. Really? I found some great women who shine between all those guys. These are the female characters I love the most at the moment.

5. Deb Morgan in “Dexter”
I started to follow this show recently, but I still need to rewatch the entire series sometime. Deb is great, although she has some issues.


4. Tara Knowles in “Sons of Anarchy”
Tara really transformed in this show. She is really part of the club now and sometimes she even handles things the Gemma-way.

3. Maggie Greene in “The Walking Dead”
I liked her from the beginning. She lost a lot of her loved ones, but she learned how to deal with it and how to kick ass!

2. Morgan Brody in “CSI”
Morgan had a guest appearance once and when I heard she was getting a regular role I was excited. I like her, she is a great addition to the team and she’s very smart.


1. Claire Dunphy in “Modern Family”
I don’t like to admit it, but sometimes I’m a little bit like Claire. Maybe that’s why I love her so much. Claire is a hands-on mom and she likes to have control. And although Phil is a bit of a cluts, she loves him unconditionally.

They Almost Made the Top 5: Gloria Pritchett in “Modern Family”, Julie Finlay in “CSI”, Meredith Grey in “Grey’s Anatomy”

Geen opmerkingen: