donderdag 12 september 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1990

I did one for my birth year and I really want to do more of those top fives. This time I wanted to share with you my five favorites from the year 1990.

5. Home Alone
How can you not love this movie. I’ve seen it a gazillion times, but it’s still incredibly funny.


4. Goodfellas
One of the best mob movies ever made. Especially Joe Pesci’s role is unforgettable. Great movie!


3. Glory
What a beautiful film. Not a movie I’ve seen that many times, but I remember that it left a huge impression on me after the first time. And that tear on Denzel Washinton’s cheek was heartbreaking!


2. Misery
One of the great Stephen King stories. Kathy Bates shines in this film and do you remember that excruciating scene with James Caan’s foot? Auch…


1. Dances with Wolves
A movie with an extreme length, but it doesn’t bother me one second. It’s a beautifully shot film and a well written story.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Edward Scissorhands, Jacob’s Ladder, Die Hard 2: Die Harder

Geen opmerkingen: