vrijdag 14 februari 2014

Best & Worst: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I don't celebrate valentine's day, but I wouldn't mind him as my valentine: Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He had a good start when he was a teen, but he has made his big break in the 2000’s. And I’m so happy with him! He has starred in a lot of good movies since then. Here is my choice of best & worst of Joseph Gordon-Levitt.


I liked this just a tiny bit more then “(500) Days of Summer”. I love the fact that this movie is about such a tough theme, but it’s brought to us with such subtlety and wit. Joseph Gordon-Levitt gives away such an honest performance, I love him together with Anna Kendrick and Seth Rogen.
Honorable mentions: “(500) Days of Summer”, “Inception”, “10 Things I Hate About You”, “Looper”, “Don Jon”, “The Lookout”


I have to be honest that the only reason I watched this movie was Joseph. And half of the movie you don’t even see his face. Terrible.
Dishonorable Mentions: -

Geen opmerkingen: