donderdag 20 februari 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1986

Back to the 80’s, let’s see which movies made me happy in 1986.

5. The Money Pit
I know it’s probably not one of the best movies, but I somehow love 80’s Tom Hanks. This movie is hilarious, especially because of Tom Hanks!


4. Top Gun
Although it’s about male fighter pilots, it’s more a movie for girls. I was so in love with Tom Cruise on his bike. And I really wanted to be Kelly McGillis on that table…


3. Aliens
The first one was good, but this was even better. I think almost every fan of the franchise will pick this one. It really put Sigourney Weaver on the map as an action heroine.


2. Platoon
Probably the best war movie. Some breath-taking scenes in here, that really grabbed me and they were so intense. This is a movie that takes you in and holds you ‘till the end.


1. Stand By Me
It’s one of my favourites of all-time. I just love these coming of age stories, especially when it involves a bunch of characters that don’t belong with any group. Every single kid in this film is loveable in its own way, although some are a bit strange. Can’t get enough of “Stand By Me”.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Golden Child, Blue Velvet, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

Geen opmerkingen: