donderdag 13 februari 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1991

Some of my all-time favourite movies were made in 1991. Don’t you just love the 90’s? And there is a cartoon in my top five as well… Here are my favourite movies from 1991.

5. Point Break
This movie has become a cult hit, it has a lot of fans. Not because of the great acting performances or the strong story, no, just because its freakin’ awesome.


4. The Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal Lecter is one of the creepiest and convincing villains in movie history, but it’s Buffalo who gave me the chills. This film is so good. Great, solid acting and a fantastic plot.


3. Beauty and the Beast
It’s my favourite Disney movie and I can watch it over and over again. I will sing all the songs and I can quote from it from beginning ‘till end. That’s how much I love “Beauty and the Beast”.


2. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Another movie I can quote from. You can say what you want about Kevin Costner as Robin Hood, but I think he’s great. This movie is so entertaining, it always gives me what I want.


1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Who thought a science-fiction movie would take over the number one position. It’s my brothers favourite movie, so I had to watch it a bunch of times. That didn’t really bother me, because I came to love this flick. Arnie kicks ass!


They Almost Made the Top 5: Cape Fear, JFK

Geen opmerkingen: