donderdag 8 mei 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1992

This is probably the weirdest movie top 5 I’ve ever made. It’s very diverse, but I like all of them. Here are my favourites of 1992.

5. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
I always have this creepy feeling when I watch this. But that is just what David Lynch does with me.


4. The Muppet Christmas Carol
From David Lynch to the Muppets. It’s not Christmas until this is on TV. The best movie version of the classic story.


 

3. Thunderheart
I don’t think many people even saw this film, but I’ve always had a weakness for it. At the point when I saw this for the first time, I was a bit in love with Val Kilmer. It only lasted for a short while though…


2. A League of Their Own
“There’s no crying in baseball”! This film is one of Tom Hanks’ best and one of my favourite movies. I really want to see it now, because I haven’t seen it in a while.


1. Reservoir Dogs
One of the best movies Quentin Tarantino has made. It’s basically set in one location and it still manages to keep my attention at all times.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Batman Returns, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Malcolm X

Geen opmerkingen: