donderdag 22 mei 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 2004

Ten years ago now, I feels like just two. Some great films came out that year, here are my favorites. 
 
5. Hotel Rwanda
A real beautiful film, which touches you and grabs you entirely. 
 
 
4. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Completely different from the number five, because this is one of the most ridiculously funny films I’ve ever seen. But when you let Will Ferrell play your lead character, you can expect that.
 

3. Million Dollar Baby
I looked like just another boxing movie, but there was a very dramatic twist. One of my favourite Clint Eastwood films. 
 
 
2. Kill Bill Vol. 2
I like this part even better than the first, not a lot of people would agree. But I love this movie, it’s my favourite Tarantino directed film. 
 
 
1. Shaun of the Dead
British humour is brilliant and this is a great horror comedy. If you don’t think it’s funny, you’re nuts! Ever since I saw this movie, I laugh every single time I hear “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen.
 


They Almost Made the Top 5: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, The Notebook, The Bourne Supremacy, The Incredibles

Geen opmerkingen: