donderdag 10 juli 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Summer Movies I'm Excited About

There are a lot of upcoming movies I’m looking forward to this summer. Here is a list f the five I’m most excited about.

5. The Expendables 3
There is just something about all those muscles in one movie. And this time again, there are new men added to the cast, like Antonio Banderas, Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson.
 

4. Lucy
I just love a kick-ass Scarlett Johansson. The trailer looks stunning. Luc Besson is a fantastic director and I can’t wait to see this film.
 

3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
I don’t have to wait that long, because next week it will premiere here in the Netherlands. I can’t wait to see how Cesar and his ape army are going head to head with the humans.
 

2. Guardians of the Galaxy
This looks so awesome, I really want to see it right now!!! It’s highly anticipated and there is a great special about this movie in the new issue of Empire Magazine. That makes it even more interesting.
 

1. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
I is very delayed, we wanted to see this much earlier. I hope it’s worth the wait, because the first “Sin City” was an absolute masterpiece. I’m looking forward to this movie the most.
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: Foxcatcher, Jupiter Ascending

Geen opmerkingen: