donderdag 22 november 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Girl Crushes

I like guys, men, males, gentlemen. But, if I were a man, who would I go for? Here's a list of my girl crushes.

5. Jennifer Aniston
Still, after so many years, she is one of the prettiest actresses in Hollywood. She's so natural. And I always enjoy her films.

4. Mila Kunis
She is definitely the sexiest woman on this list. It's really hard to overlook this fabulous woman.

3. Amy Adams
Such a gorgeous woman in an extraordinay way. And a brilliant actress. Amy Adams is both good in comdies and dramatic movies.

2. Rachel McAdams
She used to be number one, but I still love her. She is mostly the girl next door in movies, but gets more challenging roles nowadays. I'm happy about that. Rachel McAdams is great.

1. Emma Stone
Emma Stone is a fantastic actress, she's funny, charming and beautiful. I would definitely marry her if I was a man. And as a woman, I would like her as my friend.



They Almost Made the Top 5: Charlize Theron, Naomi Watts, Elizabeth Harnois, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence and Natasha Bedingfield

Geen opmerkingen: