donderdag 15 november 2012

Top 5 Thursday: James Franco Movies

Because James Franco is in almost every movie coming out in 2013, I just had to make a list of my favorites. I did that in the item “Best of…” but here I made a top 5.

5. Spider-Man 2
The best in the trilogy, mainly because of the villain. Off all the Spider-Man movies I enjoyed this one the most.



4. The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
I was a bit sceptic about this film, but very surprised when I saw it. Amazing film, especially Andy Serkis as Ceasar.



3. Milk
It’s a good story and the movie is full of great actors. Not just James Franco, but also Sean Penn, Emile Hirsch and Josh Brolin. 
 

 

2. Pineapple Express
Definitely the funniest role he ever played and he’s the star of the film. Saul Silver is one of my favorite movie stoners.
 
 
 
1. 127 Hours
I don’t need to explain why, but I’m gonna do it anyway. James Franco’s acting is fantastic and one of the best performances I’ve seen in years. Great film.



They almost made the top 5: Howl and Spider-man

Geen opmerkingen: