donderdag 1 november 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Tom Hanks Movies

Tom Hanks has been my favorite actor for years. I just admire how he can be hilarious in one movie and so convincingly dramatic in another. This guy can literally play any role. Here are my five favorite movies.

5. The Burbs
I can hear you think: “What the hell is this doing on you list”? Have you seen “The Burbs”. It’s freakin’ hilarious and Hanks’ best comedy. And frankly it’s one of the best comedies ever made.



4. Toy Story 3
My favorite in the series. I love the entire series, but this one stood out a little bit.



3. Catch Me If You Can
I don’t know why, but every time this movie is on TV, I watch it. It’s such an extraordinary story, that someone really got away with all this. Great acting too.



2. The Green Mile
Based on a Stephen King novel and such an amazing story. I especially like Michael Clarke Duncan’s role in this and he forms a great duo with Tom Hanks.



1. Forrest Gump
My second favorite movie of all-time. This movie has so many ingredients that make me love it so much. It’s funny, endearing, dramatic, a good story, great leading character and fantastic acting.



They almost made the top 5: Big, Toy Story, A League of Their Own, You’ve Got Mail. Road to Perdition, Cast Away

Geen opmerkingen: