donderdag 1 augustus 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Celebrities Who Can Narrate My Life

Whenever I watch a movie I like it when it’s narrated. My favorite movie has a narrator. If my life would be a movie, who would narrate it? I have five great options.

5. Cate Blanchett
She has a very low voice for a woman, but she always sounds so deep.


4. Emma Stone
Probably the sexiest voice on this list. I love Emma’s raspy voice.


3. Benedict Cumberbatch
Benedict Cumberbatch can make anything sound sinister, so maybe even my life. And with that voice everything he says also sound intelligent for some reason.


2. Morgan Freeman
Like I said, he was the narrator of my favourite movie. He’s a fantastic narrator and I just love the sound of Morgan Freeman’s voice.


1. Seth MacFarlane
His voice is better known then his face. Seth MacFarlane has the most beautiful male voice I’ve ever heard. Sometimes when I’m reading, his voice is the one telling me the story in my head.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Patrick Stewart, James Earl Jones, Kathleen Turner

Geen opmerkingen: