donderdag 15 augustus 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Ryan Gosling Movies

Ryan Gosling is one fine actor. Not just because he is ridiculously gorgeous, but because he is a fantastic, talented performer. He chooses his roles very carefully and that leads to some wonderful films. Here are my favorites.

5. The Notebook
I think everyone wanted to marry Noah Calhoun after seeing this movie. I know I did. This movie is so sweet it hurts your teeth, but I love it.


4. Half Nelson
He is a bit troubled, but I like his role as a teacher. He is a better teacher then person, I like the friendship between him and Drew.


3. Crazy, Stupid, Love
A movie I knew I was going to love when I saw its trailer. Gosling and Steve Carrel are great together and what about Ryan and Emma Stone!


2. Blue Valentine
Not just another lovestory. Far from that. Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling have perfect chemistry which makes it believable and realistic.


1. Drive
LOVE IT! Gosling rocks this movie. It’s brilliant, I mean really brilliant. Love the cinematography, music, acting. It blew my mind when I first saw it.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Fracture, Gangster Squad

Geen opmerkingen: