donderdag 5 november 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (October 2015)

Well, October is the month of Halloween, so I watched lots of horror movies for my challenge. And since I don’t do well with watching them alone, I’m very proud of myself that I managed to stay alive, haha! Here are my five favorite movies I watched for my challenge for the month of October.

5. Dawn of the Dead
I had only seen the remake, that I thought was really good. This one, also very good. I always like zombie movies and I understand why this is a classic.
 

4. Crimson Peak
I read mixed reviews for “Crimson Peak”, but I highly enjoyed the Guillermo del Toro film. Yes, it wasn’t as scary as the trailers led us to believe, but it was beautifully made and had fantastic acting in it. Especially the ladies, with Jessica Chastain as the shining star.
 
 
3. Animal Kingdom
An Australian film that I didn’t hear of until I saw it. It’s an overlooked movie, more people should watch it. It’s a strong film, with good acting. Liked it.
 
 
2. The Evil Dead
What, I never saw “The Evil Dead”. Well, now I did and I loved it. Now I understand why this movie is such a cult hit. It was terrifying and gross, yet funny and very well made. Can’t wait to see the second one, because I haven’t seen that either.
 
 
1. Sicario
I was very excited to see this movie, because I loved director Denis Villeneuve’s movies “Prisoners” and “Enemy”. “Sicario” wasn’t as good, but it was still an amazing film! Emily Blunt is sublime in this movie and the film was captivating from beginning ‘till end.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Hotel Transylvania, Mastes of Horror – Family

Geen opmerkingen: