donderdag 10 november 2011

Top 5 Thursday: People I Want to Be for One Day

I've been thinking about this question for a long time. Who would you want to trade places with for one day. I doesn't matter if they are male or female or if they are dead or alive. I came up with these five.

5. Marlon Brando (in the 1950’s)
This was Brando’s best period in my opinion. I would just want to feel how it’s like to be an actor in that time and his acting methods. Because appearantly he wasn’t the easiest person to work with.


4. Dian Fossey
I admire the work she did and how she studied the mountain gorilla’s. It is a dream of mine to see them in the wild some day, so I would want to know how it feels to be Dian.


3. Jane Austen
She is my favorite writer and I love her stories. It’s sad that she only wrote six novels, but I would love to step into her world for one day. How she came up with the love stories, especially “Pride & Prejudice”, the most beloved story of all-time for me.


2. Naomi Watts
Off course I would want to be my favorite actress. She has done so many great movies and I love every single performance. The once in “21 Grams”, “Mulholland Drive”, “King Kong” and “The Painted Veil” are my favorites.


1. David Lynch
He’s not my favorite director, but I would just want to get into his mind. What the hell goes on in there? How did he come up with “Lost Highway”, “Mulholland Drive” and “Twin Peaks”? And I always wondered if everything has a deeper meaning or he just wants people to discuss about his films.


They almost made the top 5: J.K. Rowling, Rachel McAdams and Tom Hanks

Geen opmerkingen: