donderdag 17 november 2011

Top 5 Thursday: "Sons of Anarchy" Characters

It's really a show for guys, but I love this show. I already showed my love for "Sons of Anarchy" once on my blog and now I will share with you my favorite characters of the show.

5. Jackson “Jax” Teller
He’s the main character, but he has never been my absolute favorite. I think Jax is much smarter than Clay and I also think that he would make a better president. I love him with Tara and his boys and his friendship with Opie.


4. Tara Knowles
My favorite female on the show. Tara didn’t really fit in in the beginning, but everyone could see she still had feelings for Jax. She is very brave, risking so much for the love of her life and actually adapting to the lifestyle. Tara is a great mother to Abel and Thomas and her relationship with Gemma got stronger. She now fits the group perfectly.


3. Harry “Opie” Winston
He was my second favorite, but got demoted. I still like Opie. He doesn’t really say much and when he does, he sticks with short and simple sentences. I like the fact that although he’s a tough guy, he cant’t deal with Lyla’s job.


2. Jean Carlos “Juice” Ortiz
He became more interesting for me and he has a bigger role in season 4. Juice’s character gets more depth. There is more to him than a lot of people think and I really like him. I also like him in combination with Chibs, somehow I see that they have a good bond. Juice is very good with technology, but an idiot when it comes to social skills. Definitely the hottest guy on the show.


1. Filip “Chibs” Telford
I liked him from the beginning. Chibs is a loyal man and someone the team can always rely on. Plus he has a great sense of humor and I love the accent (and the way he says Clay…) . My favorite moment, how cruel it may sound, is when he killed Jimmy O. He finally got his vengeance. Oh yeah, and the two-men-hugging-in-a-bathroom-scene with Juice. Loved it.


They almost made the top 5: Gemma Teller, Robert “Bobby Elvis” Munson and Piermon “Piney” Winston

Geen opmerkingen: