donderdag 24 november 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Prettiest Leading Lady

I'm going to share the prettiest leading ladies with you today. That's all I can say, just start reading my list.

5. Rachel McAdams
She has many different looks, but she rocks almost every single one of them. I like Rachel so much because she’s very ordinary but still unique. Some features make her look like the girl-next-door type, but still she’s has a striking appearence.


4. Emma Stone
She hasn’t been a leading lady as long as the other women on this list, but she deserves a spot. I think Emma is a gorgeous woman, who wants to be more than just another pretty face. And she is. She's very talented and I think her raspy voice makes her even more appealing.


3. Naomi Watts
She’s a natural beauty and a woman who actually still looks pretty when she cries. Look at “21 Grams”, where she’s a recovering drug addict who just lost her family. Even then Naomi manages to look great.


2. Kate Beckinsale
I think most men loved her in “Underworld” where she’s wearing a very thight catsuit. Unfortunately I think sometimes she’s just cast for her looks, because I think she’s also a very talented actress.


1. Charlize Theron
Charlize isn’t only a brilliant actress, she also the most beautiful one out there. And she’s someone who doesn’t care about her looks, because she dares to be ‘ugly’ in her roles. To her acting is more important than looking good.


They almost made the top 5: Eva Mendes, Natalie Portman, Katherine Heigl, Emily Blunt, Sienna Miller and Scarlett Johansson

Geen opmerkingen: