woensdag 30 november 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - November

I did better this month,I read 4 books. Again there were two very big ones, but I managed to read more then the month of october.

# 55. Marcelo in the Real World by Fransisco X. Stork
# 56. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
# 57. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
# 58. Op Klaarlichte Dag (not translated in English yet) by Simone van der Vlugt

Favorite of the month: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

I haven't finished the last one yet, but I will soon because it's a real pageturner. You will read a review on it soon. I'm going to read "A Christmas Carol" next month, I can't believe I never read it! And I have the first book in the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" series on my to-be-read-pile. I'll keep you updated.

Geen opmerkingen: