donderdag 1 december 2011

Top 5 Thursday: "Harry Potter" Books

As you might know, I love the "Harry Potter" series. I just finished rereading the complete series and I started ranking them. This is the top 5 I got.

5. Book # 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
This book had one crucial moment: the death of Dumbledore. That was heartbreaking. I also liked learning about Voldemort’s past.


4. Book # 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I just loved the idea of the tournament. First fighting the dragon, than the battle in the water and finally the creepy labyrinth. The first time Harry meets Voldemort face to face, which was pretty scary if you ask me. And Cedric dying had quite an impact on the fans.


3. Book # 1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Where it all began. We are introduced to Harry and his friends Hermione and Ron. We meet Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Draco and lots more. Like Harry, we are sucked into the fantastic world of Hogwarts.


2. Book # 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The last book meant the end of a great series. This was definitely the most emotional book of them all. A lot of dramatic things happened, like some loveable characters died. But also happy moments, like Ron and Hermione’s kiss and Harry finally beating Voldemort.


1. Book # 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The book is much darker than the previous two, which appealed to me. The third book also introduced what was going to be one of my favorite characters: Sirius Black. And we also meet the creepy dementors for the first time. When I read it for the first time, I said it was my favorite so far. It never changed.


They almost made the top 5: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Geen opmerkingen: