donderdag 22 december 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Movie Posters 2011

So many movies come out every year, but it all starts with their trailers and posters. I picked out my five favorite movie posters and I haven’t seen any of the movies…. Yet.

5. The Tree of Life
Although most people love the other poster, with the collage of pictures, I prefer this one. The cute little baby feet in the hands of an adult. It looks so pretty.


4. Another Earth
Great layout. There’s something going on in the background and in the front, without it being too crowded. Perfect balance and it looks beautiful.


3. We Bought a Zoo
This is so my style. This poster is beautiful because of its simplicity. I like the paw prints in the tree, like they are leafs.


2. Tyrannosaur
It’s sober because of the colors, but yet so beautiful. It’s just right, everything about it.


1. Midnight in Paris
The way the air looks like it was painted by Monet. And eventhough part is drawn and part is photographed, it doesn’t look cheap or fake (if you know what I mean). I just love everything about this movie poster.


They almost made the top 5: "Captain America: First Avenger", "The Ides of March" and "Dream House".

Geen opmerkingen: