woensdag 28 december 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - December

My last update for 2011. I reached my goal of reading 50 books and I got a little bit less motivated after actually reaching the goal. I could have read more then 63 books if I wanted too. This month was very varied, because I read some really good books and two disappointing ones.

# 59. The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events # 1)-Lemony Snicket
# 60. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
# 61. Complicit by Nicci French
# 62. Starter for Ten by David Nicholls
# 63. Mozart and the Whale by Jerry and Mary Newport with Johnny Dodd

Favorite of the month: "Starter for Ten"

I will start reading on january 1st, when I start my new book challenge. 50 will be my goal for 2012, but I will add an extra feature to it. Each month will have a theme and I got the idea from Priscilla from The Readables. She is a book blogger and youtuber and in 2011 she had a theme for every month. I thought it was an awesome idea so I'm trying it next year. So announcing my first theme of the year 2012:

Geen opmerkingen: