donderdag 2 augustus 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Famous Acting Brothers

It's time for Hollywood brothers!! No need to explain it further, here are my favorite acting brothers.

5. Mark Wahlberg & Donnie Wahlberg
Just to be clear, the Wahlbergs as actors! Forget about their singing/ rapping period. Both Mark and Donnie are the living proof that there are singers that can actually act. I really like to watch Mark Wahlberg,especially in "The Fighter" and I'm really looking forward to see "Ted". And Donnie was fantastic in the series "Band of Brothers". Mark is my favorite of the two.



4. Ben Affleck & Casey Affleck
The Affleck brothers are perhaps the best ones on this list. Both of them are very good and I even like Ben a bit more as a director. And I love their collaboration in "Gone Baby Gone" where Ben directed and Casey acted. Fantastic! Casey is my favorite of the two.



3. James Franco & Dave Franco
Everyone knows how much I love James. Don't know much about Dave yet but I enjoyed him in "Fright Night" and "21 Jump Street". I don't need to explain why James is so good, just watch "127 Hours". James is still my favorite of the two.



2. Andrew Wilson, Owen Wilson & Luke Wilson
A threesome! Andrew is the least known of the bunch, but how cool was he in "Whip It"? Owen Wilson is great in anything, but I think my favorite movies are "Midnight in Paris" and "Marley & Me". Luke Wilson is adorable and I loved him in "Old School". My favorite of the three is Owen.



1. Chris Hemsworth & Liam Hemsworth
Only recently discovered by me, but this is one handsome looking family! Chris is gorgeous, Liam is gorgeous. And they are Australian, love that accent. Oh, and they can act as well. Loved Liam in "The Hunger Games" and Chris in "The Avengers" and "Snow White and the Huntsman". Favorite..... hard to say. Hmmm. I'll go with Chris.



They almost made the top 5: Alec, Stephen & William Baldwin, Beau & Jeff Bridges.

Geen opmerkingen: