zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - September

I only read 4 books in september and it wasn't the best month either. No books with 5 stars. But I did finish my goal of reading 50 books this year. YEAH! I decided tot just continue and keep you updated on the books I read and give you short reviews of those books. Here are the books I've read this month.

# 48. Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
# 49. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
# 50. Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
# 51. The Reunion by Simone van der Vlugt

Favorite of the month: "Mockingjay"

I just started reading "Minding Frankie" by Maeve Binchy. I'm hoping to get some books for my birthday and I really want to finish rereading the Harry Potter series this month. So maybe I will get to that too. I'll keep you posted!

Geen opmerkingen: