donderdag 20 oktober 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Hottest Movie/ TV Vampires (male)

Vampires are a real hype and I never got that. But I do like a good vampire story (not the "Twilight" smuck off course). And there are a lot of famous actors who portrayed vampires in movies or on TV. Here are the sexiest male TV/ movie vampires.

5. David Boreanaz as Angel in “Angel” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
Most people loved the sight of Angel when he was just on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, so he got his own show. Although I never watched this show, Angel still deserves a place on this list.


4. Tom Cruise as Lestat in “Interview with the Vampire”
I normally prefer Brad Pitt over Tom Cruise. As an actor, as a person and because of the looks. But I think Tom is a better looking vampire than Brad. I think it’s because he’s so vicious and nasty.


3. Alex O’Loughlin as Mick St. John in “Moonlight”
What? “Moonlight”? Yeah, that other vampire show that was cancelled after just one season. Mick St. John, very memorable for me. Alex O’Loughlin is without a doubt one of the hottest men on TV right now, but “Moonlight” just didn’t get the succes it deserved.


2. Colin Farrell as Jerry Dandrige in “Fright Night” (2011)
I recently saw this remake in the cinema, in 3D. Not a big fan of Farrells acting, but together with “Phone Booth” and "In Bruges" this was one of the exceptions. And hell was Colin sexy in this one. He was simply irresitible and charming, although he was a very evil and brutal vampire.


1. Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore in “The Vampire Diaries
I stopped watching the show after one and a half season. Too much of the same and I just couldn’t understand Elena for chosing Stefan over Damon. I know, Damon is evil and a bit crazy, but that is so much more attractive than all the sweet vampires that don’t want to drink human blood. They are just sissies ; ) I like the evil ones, they have more character.


They almost made the top 5: Brad Pitt as Louis in “Interview with the Vampire” and Jason Patric as Michael Emerson in “The Lost Boys”.

Geen opmerkingen: