dinsdag 1 mei 2012

Best of... Emma Stone

I love Emma Stone and I've seen many of her films already. SO it's time to make a list of her best movies. Here they are.

Superbad
I'm not a big fan of Jonah Hill, but Michael Cera is such a dork that it's hard to not love that guy. The same goes for Christopher Mintz-Plasse. And Emma Stone as Jonah Hill's love interest. She actually makes it believable.

The House Bunny
It's so ridiculous and I like Anna Faris for her ridiculous humor. Just a fun and enjoyable no-brainer.

Paperman
This movie is quite amazing, eventhough hardly anyone has seen it. From beginning to end the movie is touching and full of sublime humor. Sometimes happy, and sometimes sad, the emotional weight leaves you feeling for all of the characters. Jeff Daniƫls and Emma Stone show a great performance and Ryan Reynolds appearance always puts a smile on my face.

Zombieland
How awesome is this movie. Another nerd Emma attracted here. Zombie movies are fantastic, especially with a big dose of humor. And not just Emma Stone is great. Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Abigail Breslin and a cameo by Bill Murray! It can hardly get any better then this.

Easy A
This movie rocks. I have a girl crush on Emma because of this film. Emma Stone is so great as Olive, great humor and don't you love that scene where we see how Olive really spend her weekend. One of my favorite movies.

Crazy, Stupid, Love
Ever since I saw its trailer, I wanted to see it. A great cast, with Ryan Gosling, Steve Carell, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore, Kevin Bacon and Marisa Tomei. This movie is bittersweet, emotionally uplifting and distinctly hilarious.

The Help
This movie is just amazing. I read the book and saw the movie almost at the same time. Emma Stone is fantastic, but not even the best in this film. Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Bruce Dallas Howard and Jessica Chastain; all wonderfull. Just a brilliant ensemble carried by the ladies.

I can't wait to see "The Amazing Spider-Man" and "The Gangster Squad" where she again stars opposite Ryan Gosling.

Geen opmerkingen: