donderdag 17 mei 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Handsome Men in "The Avengers"

I saw “The Avengers” this week and damn what a joy for us women. So many hot guys in this movie. I decided to rank them and make a top 5. Here are the five most handsome men from “The Avengers”.

5. Jeremy Renner
A guy I just recently discovered but Jeremy Renner really caught my eye.


4. Mark Ruffalo
Handsome because of his charm. There’s something about Mark Ruffalo that I can’t resist. And he’s also super nice and I like the calm in his voice.


3. Robert Downey Jr.
This guy is just irresistible. I don’t know what it is with Robert Downey Jr. but you just can’t look away. And his humor, also very attractive.


2. Chris Evans
Very close to perfection. Chris Evans is a man I would definitely fall for in real life. Tough guy though still a bit boyish. And I love some muscles, but not too much.


1. Chris Hemsworth
Those blue eyes. I can’t forget them. A very handsome man indeed and he also has a hot brother. Chris Hemsworth is the definition of a real man. With or without the long hair.


They almost made the top 5: Tom Hiddleston

Geen opmerkingen: